Zuzzu Rellone
I can't stand .
Friday, March 11, 2011 @ 12:34 AM | 1 Your Espresso







When you left for your flight

I was here left alone
in the dark unwelcoming home
missing
how you would talk, walk, and do silly things.
I stride down the hall.
playing with my cell phone .
 what else is there to do? but then
 i remembered
you said “See you soon”
my stomach turned to butterflies
I flew across my chair
awaiting your very arrival
there was nothing i couldn’t bear.
without a care
I called leaving ten million messages at the most.
waiting waiting
till you would come home




wait and wait and wait



Older Post | Newer Post



Ya Allah..Engkau berilah ilmu yg bermanfaat kepada kami, kuatkanlah ingatan kami, jadikan lah kami orang-orang yg berjaya dan berguna..



Home of Story
Meet The Ladyy
Psssstt Psssttt :p
I love Them :p





FullMade By: SiGemukKyfi
Template By: Mr.Google
Image By: We Heart It